Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Don't judge a book by its wrapping

Yeah, that's what I thought at the beginning - why spend time on the wrapping instead of concentrating on other more meaningful stuff?  But once I started to grow fond of my customers, I searched for ways to make their shopping experience one to remember.
I enjoy wrapping the journals with care, imagining the moment my client will open the package. I buy my wrapping in large batches, that way it's cheaper and I'm always prepared for the large wholesale I'm dreaming of :)

Although the journals are paid for, I always feel like Santa Claus when I send them!

2 comments:

  1. These packets are simply lovely! I would love to receive something packed like this, it's really really special

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your wrapping is really beautiful. Are you using double-faced satin ribbon?

    ReplyDelete