Friday, June 25, 2010

Gradient Roses


     I love teal color, and when I bought this teal leather for my journals, I decided to make something special for them. I really wanted to design them in a romantic way, with polymer clay roses as buttons. So I experimented and here's what I've come up with: some sweet gradient roses!
     I've made each petal a different color, from dark teal to white. I've started with the small petals then added a bit of white to the color for the next petal and so on. I thought I'll make mother nature jealous!
 ....
but then... 
"Can you smell smoke?"...said my mom sniffing all the power outlets... I said "don't worry, neighbors probably overcooked a meal"
So here they are, my burned melted roses! Poor things...




Here's something that made me feel better! Found in kirstypaterson inspired Etsy shop :)

No comments:

Post a Comment