Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Fall Leaves Fall

I've given up sweeping leaves in my garden... Once I'm done, I look around and it seems like I haven't done anything. 
Instead, I embraced the fall leaves and enjoy walking on the leaves colorful carpet.
 As I usually do, I passed my mood to my journals so here they are - little cutout leaves in fall colors that I'll sprinkle on the journals when I put them in the envelopes. 
What they'll serve for, I don't know - maybe the addressee will use them for scrapbooking or just have a little fall happening when they open the package.

1 comment:

  1. That is so beautiful! It will be like confetti for the customers... It makes me want to buy things from you! :D It must take so long! You should set up a self timer with a long exposure and photograph yourself leaf sweeping. ;D

    ReplyDelete