Thursday, April 21, 2011

Secret Conspiracy Unveiled

So... as you know I have quite an addiction to buy stuff from Etsy. I received recently a new package with goodies and there it was... another Werther's Original candy! It is like the third time that I receive this particular type of candy in a package with handmade goodies.. from totally different sellers! I wonder, is there some kind of secret agreement between Etsy sellers that I don't know about?  Is there a Werther's Original commercial that says "the best candy for the handmade addicts?"
Now don't get me wrong, these are one of my favorites candies, so keep them coming!


Have you ever received something surprising along with your handmade purchase?

1 comment:

  1. Haha, really interesting! Never thought on sending edible surprises in my parcels! As for what I find inside the ones I receive... nothing really. So consider yourself lucky :)

    ReplyDelete