Saturday, February 11, 2012

Map O’ Love – A Map Memory Journal

Last week I was so lucky to be featured on a beautiful site, www.howdoesshe.com
Shelley, one of the founders of the site had a lovely idea to surprise her hubby on Valentines Day with a romantic project - she made a beautiful college using maps and marking with hearts and sweet notes, the places where they had beautiful memories. What a cute idea!

  

Shelley chose one of my leather journals from my shop MedievalJourney on Etsy to create her project. She took such beautiful pictures of it, much better than my own! Here it is:



It was a huge publicity for me, I haven't been able to keep up with the sales! But this journal can still be purchased in my shop, I have re-stocked it now. Please check out www.howdoesshe.com site to get other nice ideas - the three lady owners of the site obviously have good taste :))))

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on the great feature, Baghy, your work is spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anca that is amazing!!! I am so happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) Thank you!! I am happy for me too :))) It is lovely to see how my journals are used. I wish I would peek and see what all my journals had become! I know some are used as wedding planners, some for helping people follow their dreams, in some a lovely little kid is drawing and I even have a journal in a time capsule in the ground somewhere in US. I think this is one of the most rewarding aspect of my journal business, that people interact with my journals and that they make a little difference in someone's life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic Baghy! I love your journals. Someday i'll get one for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's just wonderful! It's a beautiful journal. Congratulations! I am always amazed at the speed you are able to churn out books. Do you have a secret army of elves working in the night? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Susana don't forget to ask for a discount when you do!
    Haha Louise, I wish I had elves, unfortunately I'm the only elf willing to work extra hours around here :)

    ReplyDelete